New Wide Format 3D Inkjet Printing!Kathy Collins
Dimensional Imaging on Plastic Substrates
Add depth to your projects; Create textured, imaged surfaces through the fusion of wide format
inkjet printing and 3D print processes.
- ADA compliant, braille printed signs
- Point of Purchase displays & signs
- Custom Invitations
- Photo clocks, novelties, book covers, & more
- Print on any Plastic Substrate – First Surface or Second Surface
- Print thousands of colors in a single pass – Pantone matches possible
- Simple file formats accepted — .ai, .tiff, .bmp, .jpeg, .eps and more.
- Extrude images layer by layer to varying depths based on color.
- Simplified manufacturing – no peel and stick images to apply
- Print one or many…no silkscreens to produce, no pigments to mix.